1. To change the disclaimer clearly to one that does not claim historical accuracy.
2. The title to be changed from Padmavati to Padmavat -- the filmmakers attributed their material/creative source as the fictional poem Padmavat and not history.
3. Modifications in the song Ghoomar to make the depiction befitting the character being portrayed.
4. Modify the incorrect/misleading reference to historical places.
5. Add a disclaimer clearly stating that the film, in no manner, subscribes to the practice of Sati and doesn't seek to glorify it.
According to reports, the makers of Padmavati have agreed to the suggestions proposed by the CBFC.
Stop the misinformation campaign for god sake on #Padmavati ,CBFC has not asked for any cuts with U/A certificate, its only few modifications & title change with consent of film maker.It's finally over so let film release and judge it then: Vani Tripathi Tikoo,Board Member CBFC