Govinda-Sunita Ahuja marriage controversy: Actor’s manager dismisses claim about alleged second marriage

Govinda-Sunita Ahuja marriage controversy: Actor’s manager dismisses claim about alleged second marriage

Govinda Sunita Ahuja Photograph: (X)

Story highlights

Govinda and Sunita Ahuja's marital feud takes a new turn as the actor's manager dismisses Ahuja's claims about the actor's second marriage to Komal Rani Swarnkar.

Govinda and Sunita Ahuja have been making headlines amid ongoing divorce rumours and allegations of infidelity in their marriage. After withdrawing her divorce petition, Sunita Ahuja claimed that the Hero No 1 actor was planning to marry his rumoured girlfriend, Komal Rani Swarnkar. As the claims gained more eyeballs, Govinda's manager stepped in and denied the allegations made by the actor's wife.

Govinda's manager dismisses Sunita Ahuja's second marriage claims

Dismissing Sunita Ahuja’s claims, Govinda’s manager told India Today that the actor is got getting married, as he added that there must be something going on in her mind. The manager stated, "I am hearing this from you. Aisa kuch nahi hai aur nahi hoga. Koi doosri shaadi nahi ho rahi" (There’s nothing like this, nor will it happen. There’s no second marriage happening). She is his wife, and there must be something going on in her mind that made her say those things.

Also Read: Govinda wanted second marriage? Sunita Ahuja reveals why she withdrew divorce case

He added that if Govinda were really planning to remarry, he would have been the one to file for divorce rather than Sunita. He said, “They are both mature people, and while Govinda has never spoken a word against Sunita in public, she has been the one airing their private matters. I am sure they both want the best for themselves and their children. We don’t know what prompted her to withdraw the petition, but we hope things will work out. It’s also for the betterment of the children, who are affected by all this negativity.”

Also Read: Sunita Ahuja withdraws divorce case against Govinda after months of public drama

What did Sunita Ahuja say?

During a phone conversation with Rakhi Sawant, the actor’s wife claimed that her husband, Govinda, and his rumoured girlfriend, Komal Rani Swarnkar, were planning to marry. She also said that this is why she withdrew her previously filed divorce petition at the Bandra Family Court to block those alleged marriage plans.

She said, "Maine kal divorce case wapas le liya kyunki woh shaadi karne ke plan mein the woh log." (I withdrew the divorce case yesterday because they were planning to get married)

Trending Stories

Also Read: Govinda’s team on divorce rumours with Sunita: 'Everything is being settled'

Govinda and Sunita Ahuja's marriage controversy

Govinda and Sunita Ahuja tied the knot on March 11, 1987, during the rise of the actor's Bollywood career. They have two children together, Tina and Yashvardan. However, after spending decades together, their marriage came under scrutiny as Ahuja filed for divorce at Mumbai’s family court in 2024.

At different eventa and in interviews, Ahuja has spoken candidly about living separately from her husband due to their work schedules.

In August 2026, Sunita officially withdrew the divorce petition from the family court, following months of public statements, media scrutiny, and counselling sessions, bringing an apparent pause to the legal controversy.

About the Author

Vanshika Raghav is an entertainment journalist specializing in celebrity news, trending pop culture, and SEO-driven content, she turns viral moments into scroll-stopping stories. F...Read More