It also said that a total of 25 Turkish jets have been involved in the initial phase of the offensive.
Turkish bombardment on northeast Syria has killed at least two civilians, a Kurdish militia said Wednesday, as Ankara launched a cross-border assault.
"Two civilians lost their lives, two others were injured in the Turkish aerial bombardment" on a village west of the border area of Ras Al-Ain, said the Syrian Democratic Forces' coordination and military operations centre.
Earlier on Wednesday, the SDF reported "intensive bombardment by Turkish jets on military positions and civilian villages" in the areas of Ras al-Ain, Tal Abyad, Qamishli and Ain Issa.
It also said that a total of 25 Turkish jets have been involved in the initial phase of the offensive, striking a total of 16 targets across the wide border area.
Watch: Turkey deploys tank convoy to Syrian border
It reiterated its call on the United States and the military coalition it leads in the region to implement "a no-fly zone to stop the attacks on innocent people".