Romania's Simona Halep poses with the Venus Rosewater Dish trophy. Photograph:( AFP )
Ashleigh Barty of Australia is at number one spot
Despite winning the women's singles title at Wimbledon, Simona Halep is placed at the number fourth position women's world rankings, which was released on Monday.
The top order of the rankings was unchanged with Ashleigh Barty of Australia at number one after leading players took the week off post-Wimbledon.
US Open and Australian Open winner Naomi Osaka of Japan is second with Karolina Pliskova of the Czech Republic third.
Kiki Bertens of the Netherlands rounds out the top five.
Petra Kvitova is at number six and Elina Svitolina at seven.
With 3802 Sloane Stephens of the United States is at number eight position and this year's Wimbledon's runner-up Serena Williams is at the ninth spot.
Aryna Sabalenka is at tenth spot with 3365 points.
Watch: Halep presents Wimbledon trophy to fans in Romania
Latest WTA rankins released Monday:
1. Ashleigh Barty (AUS) 6605 pts
2. Naomi Osaka (JAP) 6257
3. Karolina Pliskova (CZE) 6055
4. Simona Halep (ROU) 5933
5. Kiki Bertens (NED) 5130
6. Petra Kvitova (CZE) 4785
7. Elina Svitolina (UKR) 4638
8. Sloane Stephens (USA) 3802
9. Serena Williams (USA) 3411
10. Aryna Sabalenka (BLR) 3365
11. Anastasija Sevastova (LAT) 3136
12. Belinda Bencic (SUI) 2963
13. Angelique Kerber (GER) 2875
14. Qiang Wang (CHN) 2872
15. Johanna Konta (GBR) 2790
16. Marketa Vondrousova (CZE) 2762
17. Madison Keys (USA) 2555
18. Caroline Wozniacki (SUI) 2478
19. Anett Kontaveit (EST) 2335
20. Elise Mertens(BEL) 2305 (+1)