Students admitted to hospital after eating mid-day meal. Photograph:( ANI )
Over 40 students were admitted to hospital due to food poisoning in Etah, Uttar Pradesh.
The students fell ill after eating mid-day meal in Kasturba Gandhi School.
The District Magistrate Amit Kishore has ordered a magisterial inquiry into the incident.
Etah: More than 40 students of Kasturba Gandhi School admitted to hospital due to food poisoning after consuming mid-day meal. pic.twitter.com/q513AvDwPt— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) March 16, 2018