Eminem slams Donald Trump in freestyle rap attack at 2017 BET Hip Hop Awards
Many celebrities came out in support of Eminem for not mincing his words. (Source: YouTube) Photograph: (Others)
American rapper on Tuesday took a dig at the US President Donald Trump at the BET Hip Hop Awards.
The rapper slammed Trump during a cappella freestyle with an explosive 4.5 minutes of verbal attacks. He rapped about president's decision on issues ranging from immigration, corruption, white supremacy, the NFL anthem row, gun control, environmental disorders and more.
While rapping, Eminem called Trump a "bitch", a "racist" and a "kamikaze".
Watch the video here:
Some of the most fierce lines from the rap include:
- "We better give Obama props 'cause what we got in office now is a kamikaze that will probably cause a nuclear holocaust while the drama pops, and he waits for s—- to quiet down, he'll just gas his plane up and fly around till the bombing stops.”
- "Racism's the only thing he's Fantastic 4/Cause that's how he gets his rock off and he's orange"
- " Trump, when it comes to giving a shit you're as stingy as I am"
- “That's why he wants us to disband cause he cannot withstand the fact we're not afraid of Trump. Walking on egg shells, I came to stomp. That's why he keeps screaming, 'Drain the swamp,' cause he's in quicksand.”
- “He says he wants to lower our taxes, then who's going to play for his extravagant trips back and forth with his fam to his golf resorts and his mansions?”
- "To him, you're zero cause he don't like his war heroes captured. He says you're spitting in the face of vets who fought for us you bitch Unless you're a POW who's tortured ... cause to him you're zero cause he don't like his war heroes captured. That's not disrespecting the military.”
- "The rest of America stand up/We love our military and we love our country but we f***ing hate Trump"
As he finished the lines, Eminem showed a middle finger in front of the camera.
After the video was aired, some celebrities came out to support Eminem's freestyle on Twitter: