Although Saudi has vowed not to attack Yemeni citizens, its attacks have killed around 3,000 of them since 2015
At least nine people were killed in an Arab coalition air strike on the rebel-held Yemeni city of Ibb on Saturday.
"Nine civilians were killed, and another nine were wounded, treated and discharged from the hospital," Abdul Malik Al-Sanani, the manager of the city's al-Thawra Hospital, told Reuters. The dead included a family of three children and their parents.
The Houthi group had siezed Ibb in 2014.
The Saudi-led campaign against the Houthis began in March last year. The coalition has repeatedly said it does not target civilians.
"There is no military, no security, no government and nor even rebels' establishment here...here only poor residents," resident Mohamed Kasim spoke to Xinhua by phone.
A coalition air strike on the Houthi-held Yemeni port city of Hodeidah killed 26 civilians on Wednesday.
Since the Saudi-led war against the Houthis, more than 6,000 people have been killed, about half of them civilians.
The fight in Yemen is between those loyal to President Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi and Houthis, who forced Hadi to escape the Yemeni capital Sanaa.
The Saudi-led coalition has supported President Hadi in his battle against the Houthis.
(WION with inputs from Reuters)