Alleged White House whistle-blower tweets about Trump's administration, account is removed
White House. (Image source: Wikimedia Commons) Photograph: (Others)
An unverified, anonymous whistle blower account, purporting to be a Republican mid-level staffer in the White House, described what they say is really going on inside Donald Trump's administration, before the account was quickly pulled from Twitter.
WION asked Twitter why the account was removed, and has not yet received a response. We will update if this changes.
Before the account was removed, all 37 Tweets were screengrabbed:
Well the @WhiteHouseLeak account got shut down... But not before I screen grabbed every post... pic.twitter.com/XLyUpverKX— MC Rantz Hoseley (@MysteryCr8tve) January 26, 2017
Among the important WhiteHouseLeak claims:
- Trump believes that WikiLeaks is "on his side", and wants to leak "directly" to them "to corner his opponents".
- Trump's chief of staff Reince Priebus would have resigned if it wasn't for the personal intervention of Paul Ryan.
- Trump has "No idea" how to fix Obamacare. "He still doesn't know what a high risk pool is."
- "Deadly serious", Trump wants to send in the National Guard.
- Trump only wanted to investigate voter fraud in states he lost.
- Mike Pence has been swearing in nominees because several want distance from Trump, and do not want to be pictured with him.