Jacuzzi, white curtains & more: Bieber's India concert demands
Justin Bieber Photograph: (DNA)
For those who don't know, Justin Bieber is performing in India on May 10 for the first time as part of his Purpose World Tour.
But while he stays in India, the singer has made a list of demands out of which many are non-negotiable.
Arjun S Ravi, a music enthusiast and journalist by profession has shared images of a press release from official Bieber sources on Twitter. These demands are in part of those to be arranged for the popstar while his stay.
Justin Bieber’s India tour rider includes a “Indian Yoga casket”, a jacuzzi and a press release that lists all his demands out for you. pic.twitter.com/afwHpMJHJM— Arjun S Ravi (@arjun_s_ravi) May 3, 2017
Some non-negotiable demands include “a convoy of 10 luxury sedans and 2 Volvo buses” for Bieber and his 120-person-strong entourage. The singer will be travelling in a private Rolls Royce, and will be given Z level security by the Maharashtra Police, in addition to his personal 8-member security.
The list of demands include:
- 10 containers will be flown in with items like a ping pong table, PlayStation, IO HAWK, sofa set, washing machine, refrigerator, upholstery, wardrobe cupboard, massage table that will be used backstage.
- The singer needs a setup of Jacuzzi for unwinding before the stage performance.
- Two 5-star hotels have been reserved in their entirety for Bieber and his entourage. His personal 1,000-square-foot suite will be redesigned to appear more rustic. Bieber’s room will be adorned with purple carnations, purple being his favourite colour.
- Top culinary experts will supervise the gourmet being served to Bieber over 4 days with 5 dishes per day being renamed after his popular songs.
- The hotel will convert into Bieber’s private villa with three floors of the hotel being booked for the artist and his entourage and one elevator blocked on all 4 full days for Bieber alone.
- A special Indian Yoga Casket containing aromatic essential oils; jasmine, mogra, rose and camphor incense sticks; and books on chakras and yoga asanas will be placed in Bieber’s suite knowing his love for Yoga.
- A personal masseuse will be flown in from Kerala to be with the singer during his stay.
- The promoters have also kept a private jet and chopper on stand-by to meet the artist’s immediate travel demands in India.
- In food: The popstar has requested vegetables seasoned with ranch sauce, diced fruit, organic bananas and seedless grapes. Snacks must also include a deli platter of organic turkey, lettuce, colby and provolone cheese, black olives, as well as green and banana peppers. Backstage demands include white sliced bread, potato chips, mint and watermelon gum, white cheddar popcorn, Ghiradelli dark chocolate with sea salt and almonds, menthol and watermelon gum, vinegar chips, organic dried fruit, peanuts, and all berries cereal. In delicious treats, Bieber wants a pack of Swedish Fish, boxes of Ritz Bitz peanut butter and cheese sandwiches and multiple packs of Haribo Cola Gummies.
- His dressing room should be entirely draped with white curtains, a large glass-door refrigerator, clothing shelves, eight power outlets and 12 white handkerchiefs.
- To drink, the singer has demanded 24 still water bottles, 24 alkaline water bottles, 4 energy drinks, 6 vitamin water bottles, 6 cream sodas as well as a cooler packed with assorted juices fizzy drinks. He also wants 4 natural juices, 4 vanilla protein drinks and half a gallon of almond milk and the list goes on.
- Bieber has demanded that no lily flowers should be in his vicinity for the duration of his stay.
There is much more mentioned on the list including his demand for favorite T-shirts, non-alcoholic beverages and room fresheners and more.
Bieber will perform at the DY Patil Stadium in Mumbai on May 10.