A major fire that broke out at Mumbai's Cinevista Studio in the Kanjurmarg area on Saturday evening has been brought under control. The fire broke out on the sets of the TV show "Bepanah", media reports said. All crew members including actors exited the studio and are reportedly safe. Seven fire tenders were rushed to the spot, ANI reported. Four water tankers are also reportedly present at the spot to battle the fire. #WATCH: Fire broke out in #Mumbai's Cinevista studio in Kanjurmarg. 7 fire tenders at the spot. pic.twitter.com/MV6OZz2YSH — ANI (@ANI) January 6, 2018 × Fire fighting operations underway in Kanjurmarg's Cinevista studio. 7 fire tenders at the spot. #Mumbai pic.twitter.com/mg5hcQntB0 — ANI (@ANI) January 6, 2018 × #Visuals from #Mumbai's Kanjurmarg: Fire broke out in Cinevista studio. 7 fire tenders performing fire fighting operations. More details awaited. pic.twitter.com/AFEyPiepjh — ANI (@ANI) January 6, 2018 × The blaze started from a generator in the studio, a media report said. It was reportedly a level three fire which calls for immediate evacuation and access only to firefighters. The incident comes days after the deadly fire at the city's Kamala Mills compound that claimed the lives of 14 people.